Blogger, Paulette Thomas, Chamber Staff Member
Take a look at my top ten things to help you kick-off the summer season in Steamboat Springs.
1. Be a Judge at the Mustang Roundup Show n’ Shine on Oak st.
2. Stop by the Local Farmers’ Market
3. Have a Picnic in the outdoors using the produce and snacks you picked up from the local Farmers’ market
4. Free Family Fun Fest – need I say more?
5. Cheer on the Cowboys at the Pro Rodeo Series
6. Enjoy the Free Summer Concert with Big Kenny and LovjOi ReUnited at Howelsen Hill Amphitheater
7. Go on a Mineral Springs Walking Tour
8. Volunteer and help plant thousands of trees in one day- ReTree Colorado
9. Strings Opening Night with violin superstar Sarah Chang
10. Take a Wildflower Hike– join this guided tour with Yampatika to see the best of the best