So you’ve made the decision to vacation in colorful Colorado this Summer… Congratulations! You’re about to visit one of the most beautiful, peaceful, energizing, and exhilarating places in the country. Next, it’s time to make the all-important check list; a list of items to pack that will seamlessly see you through all the adventure that your vacation has to offer. Check out our list below of must have items that are essential to ensuring you have the best Colorado vacation!
- Sunglasses! You’ll want to properly protect your eyes from the strong mountain sun when gazing at all the incredible scenery.
- Along with sunglasses, make sure to remember sunscreen. Remember, you’ll be a lot closer to the sun here. This item is a must or you could experience an extreme type of sunburn you never thought existed. Well it does, and you’re going to be glad you were prepared to protect your skin from the elements to make sure the rest of your vacation isn’t spent in an aloe bath.
- Proper footwear for a variety of occasions. Hiking shoes to take advantage of the many stunning hiking trails. Throw in some flip flops to kick back and soak your feet in the river after the trek.
- A reusable water bottle to keep yourself hydrated on all the adventures you’ll be going on.
- A bathing suit. There are countless rivers, lakes, and hot springs in the state of Colorado and there is nothing better than a refreshing dip or a long, relaxing soak in the hot springs at the end of the day.
- Of course, it will be important to have a camera so that you can reminisce about all the places you went, things you saw, and good times you had.
- Last but not least, be SURE to pack your sense of adventure.
Is Steamboat Springs part of your itinerary? We hope so! Start planning your Colorado Summer Vacation!